Information we may collect from you
The mobile apps themselves do not collect or store any kind of personal or sensitive information, however, if you will deliberately use any optional services, some data may be collected (see below).
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact our technical support, we may collect the data about your device software and hardware to be able to effectively aid you in your case – namely, OS version, CPU, GPU and RAM details. You will be able to preview and edit/delete some or all of this data if you wish.
- Additionally, your request for technical support will be communicated to us via email, thus disclosing some more information specific to the email – including, but not limited to your current IP address, email address and name (as configured in your email client). Following email communication we may also ask you for extra information necessary to resolve your issue.
- Details of any transactions you carry out when choose to support Мишеняткова Абетка via third-party services listed on the website.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Usually we rely either on your consent, when specifically requested, or on our obligation to perform a contract with you in the course of providing our Services to have a valid legal basis to process your personal information. However, sometimes we may also rely on our legitimate interest to process some of your personal information for our marketing or other similar purposes. Nevertheless, you can always withdraw your consent by leaving us a written notice at any time. Also, you may always object to our processing activities based on the legitimate interest and your data will be completely deleted from all our systems. If one of such actions happens we will stop to process your data.
Cookies are small files, often including an anonymous unique identifier, that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Some third-party cookies are set by services that appear on the site. They are set by the operators of that service and are not in our control. For example, they are set by Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and other third party services, and relate to the ability of users to share content on the site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies.
If you want to learn more about cookies you can do so at http://www.allaboutcookies.org .
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any information collected from you. This does not include our affiliates, subsidiaries or trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business, operating our website, processing your data and providing the Services to you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect rights, property, or safety of ours or of other parties.
We may use and disclose to our partners and contractors the collected non-personal data for purposes of analyzing usage of the Services, managing and providing the Services and to further develop the Services.
The analytics companies, which provide their services to us, may combine the collected information with other information they have independently collected from other services or products relating to your activities. These companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
Where do we process your data?
Your data will always comply with applicable legislation (e.g. GDPR, CCPA as may be applicable). Your data may be processed in the US, the EU and Ukraine.
What do we use your information for and how long?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, Products and/or Services that you request from us or which may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To fulfill our legal obligations and respond to litigation.
- For our statistical or survey purposes to improve the site and communicate our Services to you.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of the site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- If you consent, to notify you by email of our Products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you.
- To create non personally identifiable reports on the user interaction with the site.
We will delete your personally identifiable information when we have no need or a legal basis to process it.
Remember that you always can ask us to delete all the information about you.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of the access
- The right to rectification
- The right of erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right for data portability
- The right to object
- Your rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to withdraw your consent
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority